Monday, August 10, 2015

Not what it Seems

So my predictions were true Header was alive but in a status of freeze she could not move or talk etc. Zachary last night had said that what Cassie's mother (Amelia) had done to Heather was worse than death. So Adam and Cassie on the morning went to the house of Heather's brother, then they learn she was like paralyzed, and Cassie told her "sorry" and she react and grab Cassie's hand. Heather's brother did not know what happened she had never done something like, then Adam and Cassie left. Every family of witches has a book a shadows the only available was Diana's book but Cassie had found the book that belong to her family. In there they saw the spell Amelia used. Later Adam and 

Being like this like
Header not comfortable.


Cassie were doing the potion to undo the spell and that Heather tells them what happen that night. Diana came and ask what they were doing she stop them and forbid them to break the spell. Then Faye decides to help her if Cassie let her see the book and Cassie accept. They go to the house of Header and try to undo it but it did not work. Later Header woke up and went directly to Cassie's house. Header explained to Cassie that were there is witches there can come some demons, and a demon had got inside her and her mother do that spell to help her stop the pain and to help her. Did not explain nothing about what happened 16 years ago. Diana explained Adam why she did not want to break the spell, because the sign Header had on the hand was a sign of demons. Header got fainted and woke up again but not us Header like a demon. She attacked Cassie then Faye. Nick at next door saw this and went running to help them with Melissa. Then Heather comes out of the house running and a car walk over her and killed her. Demons as Diana said can be trapped in insects or snakes. A weird insect like a slug came out of Heather and went to Melissa and it enter on her. Cassie discovers her mother did not do something bad instead it was good because it helped Heather.
This might had been Header in her attack.

While Adam and Cassie talked about Header. Cassie told Adam her mother could not do something like this because the mother she knew could not me capable of doing something like that. Then they found a way undo what her mother had done. I make a connection.

"Adam you saw her, if there is something we can do to help her we have too". (Smith 177)


When Cassie said this particular quote I thought of myself. Because she wanted to help her because of something wrong her mother had done. Because she wanted to undo what she did because that was wrong and wanted to know the truth about what happen. I connect this to my life because when I do something wrong I feel bad, miserable and want to do it better or help them. So I connect Cassie’s emotion of that moment to my emotions sometimes when you made a mistake and want to undo it. Even sometimes I feel like Cassie that she is worried about what her mother had done to Header. 

Diana told to Adam to not help Cassie undoing the spell because she thought it was dangerous, so Adam accept and stop helping Cassie. Then Cassie all furious start looking for a way to do it until Faye came and offer her help. 

"I thought you needed help".

"You are going to help me?"

"Sure, if you let me read your book" (Smith 186).

My question is why every person is like even in a book there are those type of people who always help other people but by a price they can do anything free. They have always to ask something in return. Why Faye is even like that to her she would had never to ask Cassie something in return after all the bad things she had done to the people and to her. Faye has a serious attitude problem because she owns Cassie that now she can control her powers and more. But no she can accept what is wrong with her and the problems she has with them. To conclude Faye is a girl with some serious problems in my way of seeing she is a witch but does not mean she owe many to Cassie and to accept that she has problems, and for God's sake stop asking things in return. 

My next blog is going to be last one I made for this novel. So the last I expect to be the best of the novel like the juicy part of a fruit even I do not like fruits. Well on the last part i think the members will do again what happen 16 years ago. Last I want to talk about the theme of the novel and I think is TRUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment